- Ingénieur École Centrale de Lille
- CEIPI (Patents) Université Robert Schumann, Strasbourg
- Professional representative to the Office Européen des Brevets
- Industrial Property Counsel (Patents)
- General mechanics
- Aeronautics et aerospace
- Programmable automatons
- Compagnie Nationale Conseils en Propriété Industrielle (CNCPI)
- European Mandatary Institute (EPI)
Jean-Christophe Dordain is an associate here at ARGYMA and manager of the Paris branch. He started his career as an engineer in R&D for Sagem Défense Sécurité (Safran Group). He then joined the Paris office of a big Anglo-Saxon Industrial property counsel firm. Afterwards he worked as a European mandatary for the Scheiner Electric group, and then for a renowned Parisian firm before joining ARGYMA.
He assist French and international clients on questions and issues related to patents. He is also a professor in Patent rights at l’Univeristé Paris 8.