INPI, EUIPO, OMPI Professional representative
After legal training specialized in International Industrial Property law (CEIPI), Céline PIRES started her career in a Luxury Group and then joined an Industrial Property law firm. Throughout her long experience within a European reference group, she has lead, assisted and integrated several collaborators, assistants, jurists and managers to the trademark, sketches and design legal department.
In 2014, Céline founded ARGYMA®K in Paris and combined it with ARGYMA.
Céline is also an active member at the CNCPI and several corporate networks where she holds workshops and conferences.
- Preliminary Research
- Filling trademark, drawings, models
- Oral procedure
- Contract drafting
- Domain names
- Management of right portfolios
- Master in Private Law University of Paris XI, Sceaux 2000
- CEIPI, Strasbourg 2001-2002: center of International intellectually property studies
- French and European qualifying examination Inpi 2007
- CNCPI (Secretary (mandate 2017-2019) Président of the Communications Commission (2015-2017)
- BNI (Président 2016) ME93
- Les gardiens du temple de la propriété industrielle Le Figaro Partner (10/2017)
- Stop à la contrefaçon : à vos marques et modèles ! Les Echos (07/2017)
- First names make a difference in wines Managingip.com (05/2012)
- Dependent Territories – The practitioner’s guide to registering trademarks Country Index SMD Markeur (08/2011)
- French and Dutch Courts apply ruling on keywords Managingip.com (05/2011)