- ENSEEIHT Engineer (Electronic et Signal Processing)
- DEA Traitement du Signal SUPAERO – ENSEEIHT
- Master of Research Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, US
- CEIPI (Patents) Université Robert Schumann, Strasbourg
- Professional representative to the Office Européen des Brevets
- Industrial Property attorney (Patents)
- Patent Litigator, Université Robert Schumann, Strasbourg
- Construction Industry
- Video Games
- Sport equipments
- Compagnie Nationale Conseils en Propriété Industrielle (CNCPI)
- European Mandatary Institute (EPI)
- EQE Exam Committee (Opposition examination)
Guillame MILCENT is one of the founding associates of the ARGYMA firm. He started his career as an engineer for in-vehicle systems for DAIMLER CHRYSLER in California (USA). He then joined a renowned industrial property firm in Paris, to then join a European group for whom he directed the Toulouse branch for a few years.
Guillaume Milcent assist French and international clients on questions and issues related to patents (prosecution, defense, negotiation, taxation, counterfeits). He is also a member of the Exam committee of the European patent office (OEB).