Electronic and Signal Processing engineer from the engineering school ENSEEIHT, specialized in microwaves electronic, Pauline joined the IP firm ARGYMA in 2017 as patent engineer and receives training on the law and technical aspects of the Industrial Property.
At ARGYMA, Pauline is specialized in electronic and informatic for the automotive field.
Curious and enthusiastic, she assists clients for the acquisition of patents rights.
Pauline enjoys traveling and participating in various cultural events, in particular in and around the old Toulouse city center.
- Drafting patent applications
- Prosecuting patent applications over the world
- Analogic and digital electronic
- Signal Processing
- Machine learning
- Engineering School ENSEEIHT, Electronic and Signal Processing (2017)
- End of studies internship – Bologne University, Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell’Energia Elettrica e dell’Informazione “Guglielmo Marconi” (Italia)
- French (native language)
- English (Professional skills)
- Italian (bilingual)