Fluid mechanics, energy and environment engineer from the French engineering school ENSEEIHT, Sophie joined the IP firm ARGYMA in 2018 as patent engineer and receives training on the law and technical aspects of the industrial property.
At ARGYMA, Sophie is specialized in fluid mechanics and aeronautics.
She assists clients, both French and foreign, for the acquisition of patent rights. She notably determines the relevant technical features of an invention and searches for precedence in order to determine a protection strategy.
Furthermore, Sophie follows with interest the innovations related to sustainable development, more environmentally friendly sources of energy and smart cities. She is also a passionate of ballroom dance and rythmic gymnastics, that she performed in competition.
- Drafting patent applications
- Prosecuting patent applications in France, Europe and other countries
- Infringement analysis
- Fluid mechanics (turbulence, boundary layer, complex fluids, porous and granular medium, hydrodynamical instabilities)
- Numerical resolution of flows (meshing, turbulence, boundary layer and rugosity models)
- Turbomachinery and piston engines
- Mechanics, fluid structure vibrations
- Engineering school ENSEEIHT, fluid mechanics, energy and environment branch
- Research master in fluid dynamics, energy and transfers done in collaboration by French engineering schools ISAE-SUPAERO, Mines d’Albi and ENSEEIHT and Paul Sabatier university.
- Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Ecoles au Lycée Pasteur de Neuilly sur Seine (intensive course in Mathematics and Physics)
- Lycée International of Saint Germain en Laye, german section
- French (native language)
- English (TOEIC score 915/990, equivalent to level C1)
- German (Deutsches Sprachdiplom level C1)