INPI, EUIPO, OMPI Professional representative
Law graduate, with a specialization in Intellectual Property, Nadège first worked as a Trademark and Design Attorney for more than 10 years in a large law firm as a partner and managed the trademark department. She has also developed her international IP practice through experiences in law firms in Australia and Thailand.
Before joining ARGYMARK, Nadège founded IP TRANSFER in 2017, a LegalTech/platform for the purchase and sale of industrial property rights and thus brings a particular knowledge of assessing trademark and other IP assets value.
Nadège assists French and foreign clients on trademark, design and domain name matters and strategies.
- Preliminary Research
- Filling trademark, drawings, models
- Oral procedure
- Contract drafting
- Domain names
- Management of right portfolios
- 2007 French and European trademark and design attorney › INPI EUIPO
- 2001 Master degree in IP law › Faculté de droit et science politique, university of Montpellier
- 2000 Master in private law › University Paris VIII
- La valorisation de la marque – Cahiers de droit de l’entreprise (11-12/ 2010)
- Vendre des droits de marque : Les bonnes pratiques – Journal du Management Juridique et réglementaire (10 /2020)