- ENSEEIHT Engineer (Electronics et Signal Processing)
- CEIPI (Patents) Université Robert Schumann, Strasbourg
- Professional representative to the Office Européen des Brevets
- Industrial Property Counsel (Patents)
- Law Degree, Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Buisness Law Masters,Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Électronics et Signal processing
- Génie électrique
- Développement durable
- Mécanique générale
- Compagnie Nationale Conseils en Propriété Industrielle (CNCPI)
- European Mandatary Institute (EPI)
- EQE Exam Committee (Exam A (claims) et B (prosecution))
Raynald BORNIER is one of the founding associates of ARGYMA firm. He started his career as in engineer in telecommunications at France Telecoms Orange in Paris then London before joining the Industrial property department at France Telecom. He then joined a European industrial property counsel firm in Paris and then Toulouse.
Raynald BORNIER assist French and international clients on questions and issues related to patents.