Eva Borakiewicz is a patent engineer at the ARGYMA firm. After her graduation from EPFL as a mechanical engineer, Eva began her career in the R&D domain for the aeronautical industry with an internship at Stelia Aerospace followed by a doctoral study at AIRBUS, Onera and University Paris-Saclay.
Within the ARGYMA firm, Eva intervenes on the mechanical and electronic fields for different industrial sectors.
Eva receives a training on the law and the technical aspects of the industrial property. She assists French and foreign clients on the acquisition of patent rights.
- Drafting patent applications
- Prosecuting patent applications over the world
- Infringement analysis
- Freedom to operate analysis
- Solid mechanics
- Fluid mechanics
- Material science
- Computer science
- Control systems
- Signal processing
- Industrial processes
- Product lifecycle assessment
- Astrophysics and spatial technologies
- Mechanical engineering diploma from EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne), major in solid and structure mechanics and minor in space technologies