Guillame is one of the founding partners of the ARGYMA firm. He started his career as an engineer for in-vehicle systems for DAIMLER CHRYSLER in California (USA) after working in the Cylab of Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh – USA).
He then joined a renowned industrial property law firm in Paris, to then join a European group for whom he directed the Toulouse branch office for a few years. Guillaume Milcent assists French and international clients on questions and issues related to patents (prosecution, defense, negotiation, taxation, infringement, employee invention).
He has been advising renowned companies in the fields of aeronautics, railways and construction for more than 10 years.
Passionate about new technologies (a real geek!), he actively participates in the modernization of work processes and follows with interest the developments of the AI, in particular, computer learning and neural networks.
Guillaume has also been a member of the Examination Committee of the European Patent Office (EPO) since 2011 for which he participates in the preparation of opposition papers.
- Drafting patent applications
- Prosecuting patent applications over the world
- Infringement analysis
- Freedom to operate
- Employee invention analysis
- Patent opposition before the European Patent Office
- Telecommunication – Software
- Medical instruments
- Construction Industry
- Video Games
- Sport equipments
- ENSEEIHT Engineer (Electrical Engineering and Signal Processing)
- Master in Signal Processing ISAE-SUPAERO / INP-ENSEEIHT
- Master of Research Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, US
- CEIPI (Patents) Université Robert Schumann, Strasbourg
- Professional representative before the European Patent Office (EPO)
- Industrial Property attorney (Patents)
- Patent Litigator, Université Robert Schumann, Strasbourg
- Professional representative before the future Unified Patent Court
- European Patent Institute (epi)
- French Chartered Institute of Patent and Trademark Attorneys (CNCPI)
- EQE Examination Committee (Opposition – paper C)