Fluid, energy and process engineer from the French engineering school ENSEEIHT, Sophie joined the IP firm ARGYMA in 2018 as patent engineer and receives training on the legal aspects of the industrial property.
At ARGYMA, Sophie is specialized in aeronautics.
She assists clients, both French and foreign, in patent applications drafting and prosecution. She notably determines the relevant technical features of an invention and searches for prior art in order to determine a protection strategy.
Furthermore, Sophie follows with interest the innovations related to sustainable development, more environmentally friendly sources of energy and smart cities. She also practices ballroom dance.
- Drafting patent applications
- Prosecuting patent applications in France, Europe and other countries
- Infringement analysis
- Chemical sensors
- Medical equipment
- Engineering school ENSEEIHT, fluid, energy and process branch
- CPGE Mathematics & Physics, Lycée Pasteur (intensive course for attending Engineering school)
- German section of Lycée International of Saint Germain en Laye
- French (native language)
- English (TOEIC score 915/990, equivalent to level C1)
- German (Deutsches Sprachdiplom level C1)