With several years of experience acquired both in France and Taiwan, Wei-Ru joined the IP firm ARGYMA in 2018 as a patent engineer.
Wei-Ru has a B.S. degree in computer science from National Chiao-Tung University, and an M.S. degree in computer science from National Taiwan University. She began her career as a project manager for the creation and management of websites and for the implementation of electronic payment technologies. She then joined a Taiwanese patent law firm and continued to work as a patent engineer in France.
Wei-Ru handles cases mainly in the fields of computer science, telecommunication and electronics. She assists French and foreign clients (especially Chinese and Taiwanese clients) for the acquisition of patent rights (i.e. patentability studies, patent application drafting, patent prosecution procedures).
- Drafting patent applications
- Prosecuting patent applications over the world
- Infringement analysis
- Freedom to operate (FTO) analysis
- General mechanics
- M.S. in computer science, National Taiwan University
- B.S. in computer science, National Chiao-Tung University
- Mandarin Chinese (native language)
- English (level C1+)
- French (level C1)